Thursday, April 14, 2011

getting there

I just wanted to make a quick post and let you all know where I am at with my goal...with the combination of donations and my personal savings, I now have $1400 more to raise. I have been so impressed by some of the generous donations that have been made...I can't express my gratitude enough for all those who have helped. I hope you know that you are making a profound difference in the lives of the Thai people from your donation. 
You guys are awesome.
I am continuing to fundraise in any way that I can and also continuing to put all my earnings into this cause. I just had my last day of classes for the winter semester yesterday and am now preparing to go into the treacherous week of finals! I'm doing my best to survive through the next several days. I just have to keep telling myself that it will all be over soon enough! Next week I will pack up my stuff, move out of my apartment, and make the drive home to California before I take off. 
At least I have some awesome things to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment