Tuesday, May 3, 2011

i have officially earned and raised a total of $4,100 with the help from YOU!

THANK YOU:
my inspirational grandpa. one & only nana banana. my sweet soni parents. personal mentor ann. best big brother & sister ford. three amigas, always julianne & christie. supportive arch & kiley. little bro josh. burtons. admirable bob & dayna. uncle clay & aunt natalie. helpful hawkers. uncle richard & aunt elaine. my loving thiessen family. generous watts. beautiful waters. considerate cheryl. coach rose. dr roberts. aussie parents brian & karen. londons. cousin jenni & jason. kind dave & bev. uncle tom & aunt diane. my dear jelinski family. the sweet hopkins. giving paulette. eversofriendly steve & shurie. amazing angela bramlett tahne & carey. my favorite tiffany pratt. the loving segals. wonderful workmans. friendly fish family. don falkner. the nice neilsens. diana briggs. cousin michelle & dave. bennetts. oneofakind & too distant friend jenien. lil sis steponme. thai lover & bestfriend kiersti. lovely isabelle. homeslice ashley. 
my rock, mother teresa & daddio.

[in no particular order--equally touched & thankful for EACH of you :) ]
i truly cannot express my gratitude for all the help and support i have received from each and every one of you...this journey would not be possible without your generosity. i can't tell you how much it means to me to be surrounded by such kind, helpful, and supportive people in my life. already, this process has been such a humbling experience and blessing to me.
i am set to take off tomorrow night! i leave may 4th and arrive in chiang rai may 6th (skipping a bday & staying young...happy unbirthday, grandpa!) i just finished one of my last semesters of school and  was able to spend a quick week at home with my family and friends before i take off. i am continuing to prepare and get ready for this amazing journey. please follow me and see how your donations are being used! our group has some amazing volunteers with amazing ideas to benefit the lives of the thai people. i'm ecstatic beyond belief and anxious to see what i can try to do to make a difference...
the next time you hear from me, i'll be on the other side of the world--wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment